For all you cruisers looking for relaxation and comfort, whether staying overnight or long term, this is a perfect destination. We are a full service marina conveniently located within walking distance to seven restaurants. Looking to dine out? European Village is only a 10 minute walk away.
You will find our marina staff is helpful, courteous and very knowledgeable.
Driving by car, we are located between St. Augustine and Daytona, off I-95 at Palm Coast Exit 289.
MARINA BUSINESS HOURS 7:00 AM TO 5:00 PM OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE DOCK:
* Gas and diesel fuel
* After hours docking assistance
* All County Taxi available 24/7 and offering Publix grocery trips $10 each way with group trips up to 7 people.
* FREE CABLE TV AND THE ABSOLUTE BEST WiFi OUT THERE! ONSPOT WiFi AVAILABL
* Trash pickup and disposal
* Dock carts
* Professional onsite marine mechanics and divers
* Boat detailing
AND FOR YOUR COMMUNICATION NEEDS:
* Mail pickup
* Mail and package hold
* Phone messages
* FAX in/out
* Onsite general mailbox
We have a fully stocked ship's store with a variety of items including snacks and beverages, logo clothing, gifts, hardware, dock lines, charts, cleaning supplies, oil and fuel treatments. Special orders made before 4:00 p.m. will be delivered at 8:00 a.m. the next morning.
We also carry frozen bait and tackle.
We encourage a family atmosphere and camaraderie amongst our fellow boaters.
* Dock parties
* Seasonal, Monday and Thursday happy hours, so BYOB and a small dish and share in the festivities.
* Holiday parties
YES, WE ARE YOUR BEST VALUE MARINA
* VERY REASONABLE DOCKAGE RATES!!!
* WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING "NO FRILLS" SLIPS FOR ONLY $20 BUCKS PLUS TAX A NIGHT! WITH A MAXIMUM BOAT LENGTH OF 35' PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK AVAILABILITY( SORRY...NO WATER OR ELECTRIC, BUT A SECURE TIE UP SPACE FOR A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.)
* FULL SERVICE FUEL DOCK WITH Valv-Tect DIESEL & Valv-Tect NON-ETHANOL GAS! ( we are your only fuel source between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach)
PUMP OUT FOR ONLY $ 5.00 (+tax)
We are very proud to be both recognized and awarded the "CLEAN MARINA" designation.
Beautiful towering oaks!
We are known for our beautiful and peaceful surroundings. Yes, both quiet and CONVENIENT the town of Palm Coast has been the destination of genuine cruisers for over 32 years. Come experience our beautiful and natural habitat, with our magnificient towering oaks that will shade you along endless bike trails and walking paths. Frequent sightings of dolphin, manatee, osprey, eagles and herons are not uncommon here, so don't forget your cameras and binoculars! And you want to talk about good old small town flavor? Our local Tow Boat Captain doubles as the mayor! ROGER THAT!